How many friends do you have on your social media accounts? How many contacts do you have on your mobile phone? How many of these know what your career visions and aspirations are and how many of them do you think are important for your career growth? If you find out you will never know but why and how will you find out?
In a global world where everything and everyone is connected, understanding the power of connections and strategic partnerships is crucial to career growth and survival. The capacity to develop and manage relationships places you a step above others in the career space where you wish to grow in. Your legwork and your network impacts on your net-worth and if you restrict your space, you would restrict your career place. The premise is that once there is an understanding of your innate abilities, gifts and talents backed up by the development of knowledge and skills to help you grow in your career, there is need to understand how to leverage on other people and institutions’ capacity to enhance your career space. This is crucial as no career functions in a vacuum.
This is an enhanced CPD Certificate programme that focuses on building strategic international partnerships exposes you to the models of connecting with the right people and or organisations for career success.
- Learn about the conversion of social connections to career enhancers; the three golden rules of a great networker; the five steps of establishing a career contact and other concepts about strategic partnerships for career growth.
- Learn how to determine your career space – whether value, geographical or sectoral and how to expand your professional coverage (countries of operation) in a global era.
- Learn how to understand your networking personality, skills and knowledge and how to build and enhance them for career success.
- Learn the importance of leveraging on other people’s knowledge and experiences through engagements with career mentors, tutors, coaches and role models.
- Understand the importance of growing your networks and engaging with communities of practice for career growth and development.
- Appreciate the differences between mentors, coaches, trainers and role models and how to develop and maintain professional relationships with these individuals for your career enhancement.
- This course is designed for students, graduates and professionals wanting increase their career connections and partnerships for success.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to re-invent themselves and leverage on available resources from strategic partnerships with relevant individuals and organisations.
How to Participate
- Start your application by registering your details online with the form provided
- You will get an email confirming your registration plus further instructions.
- Complete all modules to earn a Certificate