SOME EXAMPLES OF PAST JOBS CARRIED OUT
- We developed a comprehensive business plan for Lancaster Environment Centre of Lancaster University, Lancaster UK for their entry into the West African market. We then developed and managed a full business package for the delivery of Energy and Fuels from Waste (EFFW) Course in Ghana in partnership with the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), Accra Ghana.
- We organised an international conference on renewable energy and environment as a way to introduce Advait Energy and Eko-Pantheon Technologies UK into the Nigerian market. We also arrange the meeting that led to the strategic partnership and alliance between Eko Pantheon and a reputable Nigerian organisation. Eko Pantheon Technologies now has a full business operation in Nigeria.
- We developed and organised an international environmental conference at the Lancaster Environment Centre UK and got several top governmental officials from Nigeria to attend as a means to profiling the environmental competence of the centre. Recently an MOU was signed under an International Joint Faculty Initiative we developed between Lancaster University and University of Benin Nigeria.
- We designed, developed and delivered a series of International Seminars to over 50 UK University representatives on capturing the Nigerian Education market using non-traditional models of recruitment at the British Council Education Exhibitions in Nigeria – the largest education fair in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We designed a business portfolio that led to the introduction of competent work force from the UK to an Automobile Institution (KAR Academy) in Cotonou, the Republic of Benin.
- We carried out investigations and designed a training project for Nigerian President Training Programme which involved Middlesex University on the training of 75 students on a Federal Government sponsored capacity building programme in Dubai.
- We organised a visit by executives of different institutions including Staffordshire University, University of Wales, to meetings with African private Universities and strategic partners for the purpose of growing their international partnership development department.
- We have conducted feasibility studies and market researches, managed international African market profiling and entry events, and developed African-based business plans for several overseas firms including LSBF, Study Group US, Scada Access US, Global Education Counselling UK, World View International UK, Sochitel UK Limited UK, British Council, Stopford Projects UK, Beecycle Limited UK, etc.
- We also have designed international profiling programmes, business relationships, strategic plans, memorandum of understandings, capacity building initiatives for several African organisations interested in the overseas market including Benson Idahosa University Nigeria, Del York International Nigeria, KAR Academy Benin Republic, Petroleum Skills Development Institute Ghana, Lawquest Group, G&T Global Services, Pinnacle Project Managers Nigeria etc.